Are you looking for a long-term and stable job opportunity from home? Then join us!
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic sales person to join our growing sales team. This position will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for our company's products and services.
This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales team successful. This position will also assist in development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team.
🚨PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW. APPLICANTS WHO FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PRIORITIZE🚨
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and leadership team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the brand product solutions and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Any other tasks provided by the manager
- 3 - 5 years of sales telemarketing experience in a digital marketing or solutions selling environment. Preferably within the SaaS industry is required.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be experienced selling digital or email marketing products, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in Microsoft Apps.
What we offer:
- Full Time
- Job Security
- Guaranteed 100% On-Time Salary Payments
- 13th Month Bonus
- Paid US National Holidays
- Paid Leave
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Loan for regular employees
- In progress HMO Application
HOW TO APPLY:
A. Attach your updated resume.
B. Complete the screening questions.
C. Submit a portfolio link that includes the following:
- Lead Gen Track Records
- Sales Data or Campaigns
- Any other past work data to prove you're qualified
⭐BEST OF LUCK!⭐