Unlimited earning potential with an average pay of $50k to $75k on the first year - all these await if you are the right person for this excellent job opportunity at Sourceit Technologies.
We are a digital marketing agency that offers robust marketing solutions to small and mid-sized employers. We offer a full suite of marketing tools to employer businesses and provide proven sales results.
If you are a passionate and goal-driven professional who understands the power of commission, then we want you. If you are looking for autonomy, growth, and long-term career in sales, then join our growing family!
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making cold calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
This is a work-from-home position, so a working computer, a phone, and stable internet connection are required.
Some of the products you will be responsible to sell:
- Lead Generation Marketing Service
- Outbound Email Marketing System
- Inbound Email plus SMS for bars, restaurants, etc.
- Marketing services for political campaigns
- Online Marketing Services
- Consumer and Business Data Lists
- Source new sales opportunities through our inbound leads and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve performance quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing products is preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity such as Excel, Outlook, Word and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Salary and Benefits
- The position is salary plus commission
- Salary is between $13 to $15 an hour based on experience
- There is no cap on commission earnings, and you receive a percentage of recurring sales of accounts that are under your management.
- First year earnings average between $50,000 to $75,000 with no cap on earnings potential.